NEW JERSEY HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION & CLASS ACTION CAPITAL PARTNERSHIP PORTAL
The New Jersey Hospital Association (NJHA) has partnered with Class Action Capital, a market leader in class action settlement claim management.
Class Action Capital is already successfully working with a very large number of hospitals, healthcare facilities, and state hospital associations across the country helping to recover meaningful refunds on their behalf from a number of recent class action settlements.
Many healthcare companies do not have the time, resources or relevant data available in order to file a settlement claim. Class Action Capital will work with you in order to submit a fully comprehensive claim recovery, while minimizing the use of your time, internal resources and the risk of mistake if you were to take on claims management on your own.
Healthcare Settlement Opportunities
IV Saline Solution Litigation –
- The IV Saline Solution litigation will reimburse all persons or entities in the United States that have purchased IV Saline Solution directly from the Defendants since 2013. The Defendants are Baxter International Inc, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Hospira Inc and Hospira Worldwide Inc.
- Deadline: TBD
Blood Reagents Antitrust Litigation – $41,500,000
- The Blood Reagents Antitrust Settlement will reimburse persons and entities that purchased Traditional Blood Reagents in the United States directly from either of the Defendants, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. or Immucor, Inc. during the period from November 4, 2000 through October 19, 2015.
- Deadline: Expected to be late 2018 or first quarter 2019
Non-Healthcare Settlement Opportunities
Lithium Ion Batteries Indirect Purchaser Settlement – $106,950,000 (with more expected)
- The Lithium Ion Batteries Indirect Purchaser Antitrust Settlement will reimburse all persons and entities who, from January 1, 2000 through May 31, 2011, indirectly purchased a Lithium Ion Battery (“Li-Ion Batteries”) or Lithium Ion Products (“Li-Ion Products”) containing Lithium Ion Battery Packs in the United States for their own use and not for resale from one or more of the Defendants. Li-Ion Products include portable computers, power tools and camcorders.
- Deadline: January 19, 2019
Payment Card Interchange Fee Settlement – Approximately $6.5 billion
- This Settlement resolves allegations over whether VISA, MasterCard and their issuing banks violated the law by setting interchange fees and then enforcing rules that prohibited merchants from accepting other forms of payment from customers, resulting in merchants paying excessive fees. This settlement will reimburse all companies who accepted VISA and/ or MasterCard from January 1, 2004 through the present.
- Deadline: TBD